How To Apply E-Visa To Vietnam, Read more
Australian passport holders need to apply for a visa to visit Vietnam.
Vietnam e-Visa is 90-DAY validity (the stay period is counted from THE DATE OF ENTRY) and MULTIPLE ENTRIES. No visa required to Phu Quoc Island)
Please apply E-Visa to Vietnam as soon as possible and at least 15 days before the date of entry. It can be easily obtained ONLINE with USD $25 fee or contact VNH team to help (with service fee).
All You need are:
- A passport with six months’ validity
- A photo in .jpg format of full passport data page
- A passport photo in .jpg format
- A valid international credit or debit card.
The first step is to visit: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn and complete an online form.
All information regarding the trip, including intended date of entry, intended length of stay in Vietnam, intended port of entry and departure, and intended temporary residential address in Vietnam will have to be filled in. There will be a VERIFICATION CODE after completing the form and submitting. $25 is E-Visa Fee.
It takes 03-05 working days for the visa to be issued. The VISA STATUS can be checked at : https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/web/guest/tra-cuu-thi-thuc after entering the Registration code, email, and date of birth.
Once the visa is issued, the .pdf file can be downloaded and printed. It is advisable to have 02 printed copies to enter/exit Vietnam.
If the E-visa is granted, it can not be changed and accepted at 42 international checkpoints including airports, seaports and land border gates.
Email support: [email protected]
For other tips to get Easy E-Visa to Vietnam please use this link: https://e.vnexpress.net/news/travel/e-visa-tips-for-foreigners-wanting-to-visit-vietnam-4494639.html
How To Travel To Phu Quoc Island without Visa, Read more
Visa exemption to Phu Quoc Island.
Travel WITHOUT A VISA to PHU QUOC ISLAND from Australia with connecting flights, you can stay up to 30 days in our “Mediterranean Town”.
All you need are:
- 02 boarding passes of int’l & domestic flight from Australia to Phu Quoc via Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). The baggage can be checked-in through to Phu Quoc Island.
- Enter the international border gate in HCMC, go directly to the Immigration check-in, present your passport and full return air ticket + 02 boarding passes to receive free 30-day visa stamp.
- Go to the baggage carousel to pick up your luggage (If any)
- Contact airport ground staff for directions to the domestic terminal to fly to Phu Quoc. It is a 5-minute walk.
- Phu Quoc Island is about an hour’s flight from HCMC. Transit flights must depart IN SAME DAY.
- Daily flights from Sydney & Melbourne, 3 flights per week from Perth with Vietnam Airlines
Everything about Phu Quoc beauty click here
For Indochina Route, Please apply Visa to Laos & Cambodia. Read more